Leonard Felder, Ph.D.
The Ten Challenges
This book focuses on the wisdom of the writings commonly known as the Ten Commandments as a source of guidance on how to live a meaningful and satisfying life. Written from the perspective of a psychologist, the book focuses on practical living, not on religious instruction. Interpretations from all major religions, as well as philosophical and psychological thought are drawn on to make this a well rounded and broad-based analysis of the timeless wisdom of the Ten Commandments.
"Leonard Felder has done a marvelous job of integrating the spiritual wisdom of the Ten Commandments with deep psychological insight in a way that provides the reader with a superb practical guide for improving the quality of one's life." -Rabbi David Cooper, author of The Heart of Stillness
"Dr. Felder draws from his own life of challenges, the deep well of religious beliefs, and a most successful current practice to provide us with an extraordinarily readable and useful description of what it really takes to make us feel fulfilled, justified, and content." -Mario M. Cuomo, former governor of New York
"In this time of spiritual searching, Dr. Leonard Felder offers an engaging and user-friendly entry point into some of the richest teachings of faith. Our families and communities will be strengthened by this practical and profound exploration of a life which integrates body, mind, spirit and heart. For a more satisfying and connected life, spend some time with The Ten Challenges." - Reverend Patricia Farris, United Methodist Church
- Discovering the Still Small Voice Within
- Breaking Free of Unfulfilling Paths and Habits
- Learning to Control Anger, Insecurity, and Self-Righteousness
- The Struggle to Unhook from Your Everyday Pressures and Connect with Something Profoundly Joyful
- How Do You Honor a Parent When There's Tension Between You?
- What You Can Do to Prevent the Crushing of a Person's Spirit
- How to Elevate Your Sexuality to Greater Sacredness and Fulfillment
- Accomplishing Your Goals Without Mistreating Other People
- Reducing Gossip and Hurtful Talk in Your Daily Life
- The Way to Feel Good About What You Have
Back to Top